Xerago – Fresher Interview Questions – Part – I
Here in this blog we are discussing about Fresher Interview Questions in Xerago, Chennai .
Some of them are :
1) On what dates of April, 2001 did Wednesday fall?
A)1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th B.2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
C.3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th D.4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Since 1 st April 2001 = ( 2000 years + Period from 1.1.2001 to 1.4.2001 )
January + February + March + April = 31 + 28 + 31 + 1
= 91 days = 13 weeks + 0 days
As there was no odd days , 1 st April falls on Sunday.
Then 4 th April will be Wednesday
Hence In April 2001 , Wednesday falls on 4 th , 11 th , 18 th and 25 th .
2) The percentage increase in the area of a rectangle, if each of its sides is increased by 20% is:
A.40% B.42% C.44% D.46%
Let the sides of a rectangle be x cm and y cm
Then the area of the rectangle = xy cm2
If the sides are increased by 20 % then the new sides will be
( x + 20 % of x ) and ( y + 20% of y ) = ( 6/5 ) x and ( 6/5 ) y
New area = (6 / 5)x (6 / 5) y = ( 36 / 25 ) xy
Difference in Area = ( 36 / 25 ) xy – xy = 11 / 25
Percentage in increase in Area = ( 11 / 25 ) * 100
= 11 * 4 = 44 %
3) Choose the alternative which is closely resembles the mirror image of the given combination.
ANSWER : ROSIVREPUS
4)Choose the alternative which is closely resembles the water-image of the given combination.
ANSWER : RAELCUN
5) Statements: No women teacher can play. Some women teachers are athletes.
- Male athletes can play. 2. Some athletes can play.
A.Only conclusion I follows
B.Only conclusion II follows
C.Either I or II follows
D.Neither I nor II follows
E.Both I and II follow
From the statement it is clear that no women teacher can play. Hence
- Only conclusion I follows.