Torvis Tech Interview Questions with Answers
This blog explains about Torvis Tech Interview Questions with Answers . It is explained below :
1 . How far can a dog run into the woods?
Only halfway. If it runs more, then it would be running out of the woods.
2. why are the manhole covers round ?
A number of possible explanations for why manhole covers are round include:
- A round manhole cover cannot fall through its circular opening, whereas a square manhole cover could fall in if it were inserted diagonally in the hole.
- Circular covers don’t need to be rotated or precisely aligned when placing them on the opening.
- A round manhole cover is easily moved and rolled.
- Human beings have a roughly circular cross-section.
- Round tubes are the strongest shape against the compression of the earth around them, so the cover of the tube would naturally be round as well.
- It’s easier to dig a circular hole.
- Round castings are much easier to manufacture using a lathe.
3 . You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
White color so that I can live forever
May be some dark color so that I will be sharp enough
4. A man ate 100 bananas in 5 days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day ?
5 . There is one women who loves pink color. She had a little one story building which is pink in color,everything is pink.she has a pink dog,and she colored hair pink.a pink telephone,pink shower.what color were the stairs
No color . There is no staircase in an one story building
6 . The person decided to go to weekend trip . He decided that he should not exceed 8 hours driving in a day . A average speed of forward journey is 40 km ph due to traffic in Sundays .Then the return journey average speed is 30 km ph. How far did he can select the picnic spot ?
Answer : 960 kilometers
Since he drives only 8 hours per day we get 3 days to reach 120 kilometers
In 1 day he covers ( 8 * 40 ) = 320 kilometers
For three days , he covers 3 * 320 = 960 kilometers
Similarly in returning back he covers ( 8 * 30 ) = 240 kilometers
For four days , he covers ( 4 * 240 ) = 960 kilometers